See if You are Currently Infected
Does MainStreet offer testing for COVID-19?
MainStreet Family Care is now testing at all 16 of our clinics throughout the state. We are still open 7 days a week to address any issues and symptoms you are experiencing. You may walk in at any time to be evaluated for Coronavirus testing. We offer two types of Coronavirus tests: One test that will tell you if you HAVE COVID-19 (viral test) and one test that will tell you if you HAD COVID-19 (antibody blood test). This page is about the test to see if you HAVE COVID.
For more information on the test to see if you HAD COVID-19 click here.
What else do I need to know to prepare for my visit?
- Copays are waived for patients in need of COVID-19 testing.
- If you come to the clinic for a test, please be sure the front desk gives you a face mask immediately. Please put on the facemask as soon as it is handed to you. Wearing a facemask is the best way to limit any potential transmission.
- We will test you for other types of infection first, then we will test for Coronavirus (COVID-19) if you are a candidate.
- It generally takes 3 days to get a result back.
- In order to process the test and provide you with results, you will also be required to set up an online patient portal account with us.
Thank you and stay safe!